Our Covid-19 Approach
Our guests' and colleagues' health, well-being, and safety are paramount.
To provide you with a worry-free holiday, we take several actions to keep bringing you the highest standards and ensure you feel comfortable during your stay at Cloud Blue. We have designed an action plan to prevent Covid-19 disease following the official health protection protocols instructed by the Ministries of Health & Tourism.
For more information, you may look at our detailed measures below.
Health Protection Measures
- Non-residents are not allowed to enter the hotel rooms following the health protocols; visitors should remain in the hotel's public outdoor areas.
- All employees are tested for Covid -19 before the beginning of their employment. Such tests will also be taken throughout the season.
- The health of our employees is carefully monitored.
- All staff members will be using personal protective equipment such as masks, gloves and long-sleeved robes, as applicable to their respective departments.
Rooms & Public Spaces
- All rooms are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected, focusing on high touch surfaces, and ventilated before the arrival of new guests.
- Cleaning takes place only when the guest is out of the room.
Management of suspected case of Covid-19
- The hotel has an action plan to manage any suspected Covid-19 cases among guests or employees. In the case of confirmed infection in the hotel premises, the disinfection of the premises, surfaces and objects is essential. The in-house Covid-19 Coordinator will take specific measures implemented in a complete cleaning-disinfection program, according to the respective instructions of the Ministry Of Health and the Greek Public Health Organization (E.O.DY.).